We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. A Returns/Exchanges form must be filled in and completed.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Change of mind
If you have changed your mind or if the incorrect size was ordered, we may offer you a refund or exchange, as long as:
- the item is returned to us within 30 days of the purchase date;
- you provide satisfactory proof of purchase;
- the item is still in saleable condition meaning it is unused and/or unworn, not damaged and is in its original packaging (in original condition) with all tags attached
- You must complete the returns form and provide us with a receipt or tax invoice, your name, order number, email address and phone number.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, our team will assess the item and notify you by email, and if approved, offer a refund or exchange on most items
- Return shipping costs will not be refunded under any circumstances except on faulty items
- For an exchange, please enclose a self-addressed Australia Post satchel along with your returned item so we can post the exchanged item to you. We will not cover the cost of delivery.
- You will be responsible for the parcel until it has been delivered to us. If the parcel is lost or damaged, that is your liability, and we are not required to provide a refund or new/replacement products.